I have loved this weekend. We didn't do anything exciting but it was still enjoyable. The entire weekend, we were watching the Casey Anthony trial. I have been hooked on the trial. I keep trying to figure out how a parent could wait 31 days to report a child missing. Just crazy. I am really curious about what the jury will do. Time will tell.
On the 4th of July, I went downtown to the Yankee Doodle Parade. My sweet nieces and cousin had an entry and won first place in the group category. After, my grandmother, aunt, dad, sisters, nieces and cousins went to Dairy Queen to cool off. It was so nice to visit for a while. At night, we went to the Lowes parking lot and watched the fireworks. It is so nice of Dr. Pepper to put on the fireworks display for our town. They do so good many things for our schools and community. After the fireworks, we headed to Dairy Queen for ice cream. About the time we hit the drive-through, the skies opened up. It is amazing how a storm and hard rain can materialize over one country from nothing. That is summer around here, though. All in all, it was a great weekend.
This week, I need to finish putting the rooms back together and get ready for painting the last room. I will be so happy when everything is finished.
Tuesday, July 5, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
An award from Paige!
This award is bestowed on to blogs that are exceedingly charming. These kind of bloggers aim to find and be friends.
No comments:
Post a Comment