Wow, it has been so long since I posted anything. I cannot remember a time when I have been this busy. I am still going to graduate school several Saturdays a month, teaching and practicing in the bands at church and that takes up so much time. I have two graduate classes again this semester and the homework is kicking my tail. I love it and it is extremely interesting and gratifying but it is very time consuming as well.
At "regular" school, I guess we have given up on a true snow day. (We have had snow days with very little snow.) We could still get one, of course, but the odds don't seem to be in our favor. Michael is still loving school but we are both ready for Spring Break which will be in a few weeks.
We had a scare with one of my grandmothers a few weeks ago. She had a heart attack, congestive heart failure and a very bad infection in one leg but "minor" incidents like that have never gotten her down. :) She is in rehab to try and get stronger and we hope she will be able to go home soon. She is the strongest, most determined person I have ever known.
I am disgusted with myself about my weight. Stress has never been the ideal situation for me because I worry eat and all of the stress from college is not helping. I am proud to say I have all A's so far but it makes me more determined to keep A's. (I would be so proud of myself to graduate next year with all A's.) I have to survive summer, fall and spring classes first, though. I hope to get back to walking soon. It does so much to relieve stress. I love putting on my music and slipping away for a little while.
I am looking forward to vacation this summer. I said in an earlier post that we are going to St. George Island again but I am wondering if it would be worth it to stop half way then go on the next day. The trip takes 10 hours and by the time we get to the beach house, we are absolutely exhausted. I am thinking maybe we should drive six hours, get a good night's sleep and then go the rest of the way so we can arrive early and not be so tired. We'll see closer to time, I guess. Either way, it is all good!
That's all for updates. I have more homework and laundry to do. I will try to post again soon.
Sunday, March 4, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
An award from Paige!
This award is bestowed on to blogs that are exceedingly charming. These kind of bloggers aim to find and be friends.
No comments:
Post a Comment