Monday, April 5, 2010

Back...Sort Of

I quit posting to this blog in January but my husband encouraged me not to delete it. I think he was right since the name of the blog could guide other parents of autistic kids my way. I am posting because I wanted to share something. My blog entries were a calendar year: January 2009-January 2010. I wanted to save the entries somehow but wasn't sure how. I searched the internet and came up with this-a book!
This is the front...
...and the back
It is 88 pages long. I didn't realize how much I had posted! I was really pleased with how it turned out. You can go to Blog2Print if you are interested. I am still reading blogs and I am pretty sure my few readers haven't checked here in quite some time but it will be here if they find me again.
I may start posting again. I am thinking about it. Obviously, if I do you will see it here!
Until next time...

4 comments:

An award from Paige!

An award from Paige!
This award is bestowed on to blogs that are exceedingly charming. These kind of bloggers aim to find and be friends.

Followers