
We've had a great week! Thursday night was Parent/Teacher Conference from 3-9 pm. I met many sweet parents but was so tired by 9:00!
Friday, I took off from school and my husband and I went with Michael's class to Cumberland Caverns. We had such a good time. I didn't know how Michael would react to being in a cave but he said he loved it. After we got back from the cave, we rested up and went to Murfreesboro so we could make our semi-annual Sam's Club trip for toilet paper and paper towels!
Saturday started with haircuts for the guys, watching the Rally to Restore Sanity coverage then later on trick-or-treating. Michael and my niece Lucy went around the neighborhood together. Michael got into it more this year. He kept wanted to go to more houses. After three streets, he was ready to get home and see what he had gotten. Right now, I am watching the front door for little spooks. I don't like it when Halloween is on Sunday. I have not seen as many trick-or-treaters. I am wondering if they will come tomorrow. I guess I will just have to wait and see.
Tomorrow is church, getting groceries and more clothes washing and then Monday will be here again.
Hope all of you are enjoying this beautiful Halloween weekend!
P.S. Our bathroom is done and looks great!
No comments:
Post a Comment