What a great week! We have been enjoying homecoming at school and I love seeing the kids dress up for all of the days. We had camo/tie dye day, "tacky" day (dress tacky), decade day ( I chose the 90's with an original concert t-shirt from 1993 and my old Converse high-top shoes.) and today ended the week with red, white or blue. I love seeing the spirit of the kids and I like participating, too. I also had a great week with my students. It is so great to see kids come alive when you are teaching! We were all so engaged in the lesson and were learning so much from each other. It was just great!
This weekend, we are celebrating three birthdays: my sweet niece will be three, my sister will be older(!) and Michael will be eleven. I just cannot believe it! I about cried a little while ago when I hugged him goodnight. He is almost as tall as I am! We are having a small party but as long as Michael gets presents, he is happy. I will try and post more party details soon.
I hope everyone has a great weekend and I hope you all can enjoy this gorgeous weather.
No comments:
Post a Comment