Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!

No resolutions, no promises to keep to myself. I had a great 2010 and I hope that 2011 is even better. This year will bring changes for us. Michael will be graduating from 5th grade and will go to a new school in August and who knows what the year will bring for the rest of us. (I am so glad that I don't know the future, at least most of the time!) I know that this year will bring good and bad events but we will meet them together as a family and that is a comforting thought.

I wish all of you a happy and healthy new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

An award from Paige!

An award from Paige!
This award is bestowed on to blogs that are exceedingly charming. These kind of bloggers aim to find and be friends.

Followers