Sunday, March 20, 2011

Oh, what beautiful weather!

This March weather is so beautiful! I have gotten in some walking this weekend and hope that I can get back to that routine. It is so good for my health and my mind. It is so nice to put on my music and just relax for a few minutes. I hope to get some things done this week. I need to finish some painting, mark some stuff for a yard sale next month and pick up the house. Sleeping late sounds like a good plan, too!

It's hard to believe that school will be out soon. This year has flown. We have no plans for the summer. I think we are just going to take it one day at a time and see where we are in June and July. Unless something happens, no beach for us this summer. It will all work out, though. If we can just hang out together, that will be vacation enough.

Boy, what boring posts! I will try to find something interesting to write about next time!
Have a great week.

2 comments:

  1. The weather has been great for spring break.. well except for the last couple of days but we have still enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I spoke too soon, Paige! I think I jinxed our pretty weather. I miss my walks in the sunshine. I think we will see it again soon, though. :)

    ReplyDelete

An award from Paige!

An award from Paige!
This award is bestowed on to blogs that are exceedingly charming. These kind of bloggers aim to find and be friends.

Followers