Sunday, March 13, 2011

This and That and the Other

The last week was quiet, thank goodness! I needed a boring, routine week. Spring Break is coming soon. Yea! Here are some random things that have been rattling around my head:

-Team M&M is signed up for our fourth Autism Speaks Walk in Nashville. Want to join or donate? Click here! We have already started raising money. I had a Thirty-One Gifts sale at school and sold over $1,000 and $150 of that goes to our team. Thank you Wesley Hillis for your great selling skills and your open heart for our cause.

-Isn't the tragedy in Japan awful? I cannot imagine the devastation. Think about our town being totally destroyed and then worrying about radiation from a nuclear plant. Life is precious and can be changed or end so suddenly. It makes you appreciate everything we have.

-I am looking forward to hearing "The Company I Keep" play at Magness Library Thursday night for St. Patrick's Day. Click here for more information. I just love their music! (Yes, I am biased because my husband plays some fabulous percussion in it but that doesn't mean they're not good!)

-We went to see "Rango" Saturday at the matinee. It was a cute movie will lots of inside jokes for the parents. I love going to the movie with my guys.

-I enjoyed church this morning and am hoping to move some roses this afternoon. Grocery shopping and clothes washing are also on the agenda. Oh, joy! :)

Everyone enjoy this beautiful day that the Lord has made!

No comments:

Post a Comment

An award from Paige!

An award from Paige!
This award is bestowed on to blogs that are exceedingly charming. These kind of bloggers aim to find and be friends.

Followers