I am excited about something I got to do last night. I love Casting Crowns and have wanted to see them in concert for so long. Last night, my sister and I went to see The Afters, Sanctus Real and Casting Crowns at the Bridgestone Arena and it was wonderful. I know that Contemporary Christan music is an acquired taste but I love it. It was just so amazing to be with over 8,000 people singing about God. We had second row seats and it just felt incredible singing with all of those people. The artists seemed genuine and their testimonies were very moving. I have such a hard time understanding people who are not moved by music-any music, no matter what kind. Music just stirs my heart. The only negative was getting home at 1:00 AM and having to be at my graduate class at 8:30 AM this morning. Ouch! I am sleepy but it was worth it. I do love my graduate classes and am loving the discussion with my classmates.
I think I will get some rest now. Here is a picture from last night.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment