It is a busy time in our lives. There just doesn't seem to be enough time in the day to get everything done. I am enjoying graduate school but have a final assignment coming up and I am trying to get that done. Thank goodness the other assignments are written and printed. I have three more Saturdays this month and I will have completed my first semester. Yea! Fingers crossed for a good grade.
I am feeling very thankful this month. I am just appreciating the little things: family, a job, a roof over our heads and enough to eat. I hope this blasted economy will pick up soon so that everyone can feel a little more secure. (The scary thing is that I don't believe there is a secure job anymore.)
Last, we had such a nice time last weekend. It was nothing major; we went to Target and then we ate at The Outback but it was just so nice to spend some time together since we are all so busy. I am looking forward to Thanksgiving and Christmas and some time together. Speaking of Christmas, I have started shopping for Michael but am having a tough time getting out of him what he wants. I ask and he says, "Everything!" Sorry, you can't have everything! Slowly, I am finding things but need to step up the pace.
That's all for now. Don't forget to change your clocks and "fall back." Yea! An extra hour of sleep. Enjoy!
Thursday, November 3, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
An award from Paige!
This award is bestowed on to blogs that are exceedingly charming. These kind of bloggers aim to find and be friends.
No comments:
Post a Comment