Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas!


Merry Christmas! This has been the best Christmas I have ever had in my life. After having concerns about my grandmothers' health, they are healthy and happy. We had a great time eating and laughing with my parents, siblings and nieces and Michael loved his presents this morning. I am ill with my husband, though. We had decided not to get each other a gift this year. This sounds like something one would say but it is true; we just want some time with each other and Michael. There is nothing we want so we decided to just get nothing. This morning, there was some chocolate and a gift certificate for a manicure and pedicure in my stocking with a Christmas tree drawing by Michael. Now, I love the gifts but I had nothing for him. He said, "But the presents are from Michael." Uh huh. :) I really do love them, though.

This has been a great year and I hope 2012 is just as great.

Merry Christmas, everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Pretty tree! Hope your family had a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! We had the best Christmas ever. I hope you had a great one, too.

    ReplyDelete

An award from Paige!

An award from Paige!
This award is bestowed on to blogs that are exceedingly charming. These kind of bloggers aim to find and be friends.

Followers