
What a beautiful day! I love these days when it is in the 70's and the sun is shining. We got to sleep late this morning. (Late for us-7:30 am!) In the morning, my husband helped me put out Christmas lights on the outside bushes. Even though I won't turn them on until after Thanksgiving, I thought it would be better to put them out when it's warm instead of when it is freezing cold and my fingers are numb. Around noon, my niece and sister went with me to Big Lots and the consignment sale so I could try to find some Christmas gifts for Michael and I had success! Tonight, I am watching a show about the Christian band Third Day (Love them!) and just RELAXING! The laundry can wait!
I am getting excited about a trip we are taking to Pigeon Forge this month. My husband, Michael, my sister and niece are going with me. We have a cabin and I think it should be fun. Michael has never been to the Smokies and we haven't been in I bet 15 years. (I remember the last time; it was the weekend that Lady Diana was killed. Wow! That has been a long time!)
I think it should be pretty with the Christmas lights on. I am not much of a shopper but I think I better start to love it since there are so many good shopping places. I will give a full report about we get back.
One more week of school and then Thanksgiving break! Whoo hoo!
I hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment