Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Thankful


Of course this is the week where many of us thank God for many things. I will do like many of you and list a few of the things I am grateful and thankful for in my life.
1. A husband who stands by me no matter what. He has stood beside me through the best and worst days of my life since I was fifteen years old and I cannot think of anyone I would rather walk through this crazy life with me.
2. Michael - I asked God for a son and He blessed me with an all-boy boy!
3. I am thankful for God blessing me and allowing me to LIVE. What a gift God has given us through his Son.
4. I am thankful to my church family especially our praise band which allows me to try and sing with them! They are such good friends and have been a great source of comfort for me.
5. I am grateful for friends but especially my friends Bobby, Ed and Brad. We don't see them much but I know they would be here if I ever needed them and I hope they know we will always be there for them.
6. I am grateful for family. Our family is not the mushy, lovey kind but that is OK. We are what we are! I am SO proud of my wonderful nieces. What sweet, smart and beautiful girls they are!
I am especially proud of my sisters who have overcome some major adversities and have triumphed over them.
7. I am thankful that Michael can talk and is becoming more independent. I hope and pray that he continues to improve so that he can have a job and live by himself some day.
8. I am thankful for the weather no matter what it is! I love our state because we get it all!
9. I am thankful for a job that allows us to be comfortable in a home with too much to eat. It breaks my heart to think of people who are homeless or hungry or in a horrible situation.
10. I am grateful that I live in this country as imperfect as is it. We live in the greatest country and have great people IF we could all learn to work together.
Well, there is more but I am sure you get my point. I truly hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving, eat some good food and get some great deals on Black Friday!
Happy Thankgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment

An award from Paige!

An award from Paige!
This award is bestowed on to blogs that are exceedingly charming. These kind of bloggers aim to find and be friends.

Followers