Thursday, November 18, 2010

Oh, I love a royal wedding!

Oh, I love, love, LOVE a royal wedding! I am so excited about Prince William and Kate getting engaged. You would think I know them personally! I remember being 16 and getting up at 5 am to watch Lady Diana and Prince Charles get married. What is it about a royal wedding? I guess every girl wants a Prince Charming to sweep her off her feet. Wouldn't it be nice to be a princess and have servants and lots of money? Wouldn't it be nice if Prince Charming were real? Sadly, we have to live in the real world but I like visiting in the land of make-believe every once in a while! I hope William and Kate have a wonderful life. I hope Kate has been blessed to find a man who respects her and helps her like I have. My husband is no prince but darn it if he doesn't make me feel like a princess a whole lot! Oh, me. Time for the carriage to turn back into a pumpkin and for me to get back to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment

An award from Paige!

An award from Paige!
This award is bestowed on to blogs that are exceedingly charming. These kind of bloggers aim to find and be friends.

Followers