
What a great time we had on Saturday. We went to the afternoon show of Young Frankenstein The Musical. We had good seats (10th row I think) and I cannot believe it is the first time my husband and I have attended a play together. We have been to A LOT of concerts together but never a play. The actors sang, danced and performed wonderfully. It was funny and stayed close to the movie. After the show, we went to the Macaroni Grill. (I had Mama's Trio which included the strangest lasagna I've ever eaten. I asked the server what "the brown meat sauce" was and she said the meat was pork instead of beef. This Southern girl is used to my lasagna having red sauce with beef so it was a weird taste sensation. It was good but different. I am so grateful that we got to spend some time together. This is the third "date" we've had in eleven years so those times are precious. I am in a panic because the girls who have been so good to help with Michael are going to college and I have NO ONE. I am pretty desperate to find someone who can watch him for my in-service days in July and August. I have a little time to find someone. It will work out somehow. I don't want to end on a downer, though. We really did have a great time. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment