Friday, May 13, 2011

What A Week!

This has been a LONG week! Monday and Tuesday, I had to give the state End-of-Course Exams. No, it is not difficult but it is stressful. The tests are important to the students and to the school. On Thursday and Friday, I gave my seniors their final exam. I am SO tired! We give final exams in two hour blocks so on Thursday, we had 1st, 3rd and 5th periods and today we had 2nd, 4th and 6th. I am grateful for the long classes because I was able to grade their exams, average their grades and let them know their final average before they left my room. It will be nice to take some time next week and clean and straighten up my classroom. It is amazing how cluttered it gets.

Also, I am SO excited about tomorrow! My husband and I are going to see Young Frankenstein The Musical. We have not been on a "date" in about five years so it is past time. We are even planning on going out to eat after the show. Oh, my! (Those of you who have regular sitters or relatives who babysit regularly, say a special thank you to them! You're more lucky than you know.) I will give a full review soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

An award from Paige!

An award from Paige!
This award is bestowed on to blogs that are exceedingly charming. These kind of bloggers aim to find and be friends.

Followers