I attended in-service Tuesday and Wednesday and it was so nice to see everyone. We had two good days and got a lot accomplished but it is hard to get back in the swing of things. Isn't that awful?! I have been used to sleeping "late." (Late means past 5:30 but never past 7:30!) I do love staying in my pajamas and hanging out with Michael. I wonder if he will be ready for school to start. We never know until the day it starts. I hope he has a good year like last year. His new teacher seems really nice and his resource teacher is such a sweet lady. Positive thoughts help, right? :)
So, let's see what we have accomplished:
-Michael's school supplies bought
-posters put up in my room
-new grammar books unpacked and put on shelves
-table tops cleared and desk cleared
-lesson plans made
I feel a little better. I have not been totally worthless!
I think it will be a good year. We still have a few days of vacation left to enjoy. Yea!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
An award from Paige!
This award is bestowed on to blogs that are exceedingly charming. These kind of bloggers aim to find and be friends.
No comments:
Post a Comment