Monday, August 2, 2010

Nice Weekend

This was such a nice, relaxing weekend. We went to Murfreesboro Saturday to try and find Michael some shorts. He is built so funny and it's hard to find clothes. Also, he is at the very end of the kid's sizes so I am having to get some adult clothes. (Now that I think about it, he is about as tall as me!) We went to Target and had success in the men's department for shorts and kids department for shirts. We next went to Sam's Club so I could get my huge pile of Kleenex's for school. (School kids can go through lots of Kleenex in a year!) After I got through looking at some clothes, my guys surprised me with a present. Thanks guys! Last, we went to The Outback where I tried my new favorite thing: Alice Springs Chicken Quesadilla. Oh, me! It is so good! It is a big deal that the three of us can go out to eat. For a long time, Michael just couldn't sit that long but he is more patient and he is content to watch his portable DVD player and wait for his food. I'll need to starve for a few days but it was worth it!
Sunday was nice, too. I love our church family and the song lyrics Sunday were so beautiful and that just puts me in a thankful mood.
I hope all of you had a nice weekend, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

An award from Paige!

An award from Paige!
This award is bestowed on to blogs that are exceedingly charming. These kind of bloggers aim to find and be friends.

Followers