Sunday, August 8, 2010

Time For School!


Tomorrow is the first day of school. Wow! We have had a good summer and I promised a friend to not start looking for a snow day for at least a few months! I wonder if students realize how nervous teachers are standing in front of a classroom of students? The first day is always a little scary because I don't know most of these kids and it makes it really hard when you have three Cody's and two Cindy's in a class AND you have to learn everyone's name. Now, multiply that by five. Yep, I have five classes with anywhere from 22 to 30 students. That's a lot of names to learn! They act offended when I can't tell them their name on the second day. Sorry! There are over 100 of you and 1 of me! I hope it is a good day tomorrow for me and my students.


As for Mr. Michael, he will be in the 5th grade. That just seems impossible! He has a new regular teacher, a new resource teacher and a new assistant. Whew! That's a lot of changes for my autistic child so I hope he has a great day tomorrow. At least he is not doing the "no school" whine that he has done in the past. He went along really well for registration and seemed to like everyone. I will let you know how I first day goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

An award from Paige!

An award from Paige!
This award is bestowed on to blogs that are exceedingly charming. These kind of bloggers aim to find and be friends.

Followers