I think it has been too long since I posted but since school has started, I have been a little distracted. Here are some things that have been happening since the last post:
*Michael is still doing great in school. He has made 100 on two spelling tests and is working hard on his other subjects. My life is so much easier when he goes to school in a good mood!
*We are counting down to the walk. Team M&M has $1580.81. We are 7th in the state right now. Yea, team!
*I am enjoying the cooler weather. I want to start walking around the neighborhood again. It has been just too hot to walk in the afternoon.
*I am thinking about going to Gatlinburg this fall. Yes, we have not been in over ten years! I cannot imagine how the traffic is now because it was awful then! I need to start looking at cabins. Any suggestions appreciated!
*I have been feeling very grateful for family and friends lately. I think we take people for granted sometimes. I know I do.
Well, that was a random post! I will write something of a little more substance as soon as I get settled a little more into school. We have the fair and birthdays coming soon so I should have lots to write. Take care!
No comments:
Post a Comment