Thursday, December 23, 2010

Almost Christmas!

I am loving my time away from school. Michael and I are being lazy, staying in our pajamas and eating way too much but we're enjoying it! My husband told me that he didn't have much for me for Christmas but that we'd hit Murfreesboro for some after-Christmas shopping. I told him the truth; I really just want to spend time with my two guys. We will have the entire week after Christmas to spend together and I am looking forward to it. (Full disclosure: He asked what I wanted for Christmas and believe it or not, I really couldn't think of much-within reason! I did ask for a new camera since mine has about had it. What I would really love is a trip to the beach but that's not happening!) I don't need anything. I do hope that Michael likes what he is getting. He is counting down the days!

My fingers are crossed and God and I have talked about how much I really need to attend the Christmas Eve service at church. I am taking Michael and am hoping that he gets through the service without disturbing anyone or begging to leave. If he does, the world will not end but it would be a nice Christmas gift for me if I could sing along with some Christmas songs and focus with others about Christ's birth. Not much to ask for, I think. I will let you know how it goes-good or bad.
I hope all of you are getting to spend time with your family and are warm and happy.
One more day until Santa comes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

An award from Paige!

An award from Paige!
This award is bestowed on to blogs that are exceedingly charming. These kind of bloggers aim to find and be friends.

Followers