
I've said it before and I'll say it again: When the weather folks and especially the National Weather Service say three days before a storm that it will be bad, you need to listen! Several days ago, we were warned about today and here we are with schools closed and tornadoes and flooding. I wondered, and honestly hoped, that we would go to school late this morning because I dreaded the teachers and students being out in this weather. I was a little surprised when they cancelled school but I agree with the decision. It is one thing to be in a storm as an adult but it is no fun to be in charge of several scared students during one. I just like to be home with Michael (and preferable my husband) when a storm hits. He said he'd drive to work this morning-into the direction of the tornado-and I said no way! He did stay here until the danger had passed. It looks like the storms aren't over yet. Husbands on the way home and Michael is content. We'll ride the storm out together.
Everyone stay safe.
No comments:
Post a Comment