My sisters, mother and I have been gathering stuff for a yard sale. At last year's Autism Walk, my sister and cousin talked about ways to raise money and they wanted to have a yard sale so here we are! We are having it Good Friday at my house (message for address) and all of the money will go to Team M&M. I am trying my best to raise money a little at a time this year. Our friends and family have been so generous but they can only do so much and I hate going to the same people for the fourth year in a row. We have done well with the ink recycling. I have another big box to ship tomorrow. I am also still waiting for the money for the purse party. Every bit helps. A little at a time!
We went to Murfreesboro yesterday and the traffic was awful! I have never seen it that crowded-just bumper to bumper. We have the same pattern every time we go to Murfreesboro: Sam's Club, Target, ToysRUs and The Outback. We're in a rut!
I hate to complain but I hope the weather levels out soon. This cold - hot - cold pattern is making my asthma flair up and also makes the cold seem so much colder after the temperatures get into the 80's then down to the 40's. As we all know, it will be getting hotter soon so I best just wait it out. :)
Keep your fingers crossed that we raise lots of money and get rid of everything! Have a great week.
Sunday, April 17, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
An award from Paige!
This award is bestowed on to blogs that are exceedingly charming. These kind of bloggers aim to find and be friends.
No comments:
Post a Comment